My Knovel. Unit Converter. More Tools. Learn how to download the Knovel Mobile app for offline content access. Learn about Knovel workflow integrations with engineering software and information discovery platforms. Access promotional content and links to illustrate the power of Knovel Search and analytical tools for your end users.
My Notes. Knovel subscription is supported by Knovel Guest Usage. Cookies are used by this site. To decline or learn more, visit our Cookies page.
- A short guide to reputation risk?
- Gravitational Field of a Static, Spherically Symmetric Source;
- I Never Metaphor I Didnt Like: A Comprehensive Compilation of Historys Greatest Analogies, Metaphors, and Similes.
- Miniemulsion polymerization as a versatile tool for the synthesis of functionalized polymers?
- Some effects of D-arabinosyl nucleosides on polymer syntheses in mouse fibroblasts.?
- Six Days of War: June 1967 and the making of the modern Middle East!
Knovel offers following tools to help you find materials and properties data Material Property Search. Also known as Data Search, find materials and properties information from technical references. Visual and interactive search of NIST pure compounds database for chemicals and their properties. Promotional Toolkit.
- Polymer Syntheses?
- Change Password.
- Skinny Legs and All.
- Innovation in healthy and functional foods!
- Electrical power cable engineering.
- Fast Reactions in Polymer Syntheses | SpringerLink?
Engineering Data Module Beta. This Reference is not available in your current subscription.
Notify your administrator of your interest. Polymer Syntheses, Volume 2 2nd Edition Details This revised and updated Second Edition of this book continues in the tradition of Volume I in presenting detailed laboratory instructions for the preparation of various polymers. Each chapter is organized by functional groups, and each chapter not only presents preparative methods, but also includes a brief introductory summary, reviews of the very latest journal articles and patents, and safety hazards and precautions.
Procedures have been chosen on the basis of safety considerations and ease of being carried out with standard laboratory equipment. This comprehensive treatment of each polymer group makes Polymer Synthesis II an indispensable guide for industrial and academic chemists as well as for students in the field. Show less. View More. Back to Table of Contents. Graphene - Important Results and Applications Wypych, George. Open Share Save. Click here to Expand all. In all cases the Ref.
Fast Reactions in Polymer Syntheses
XX is the XXth reference in the list of references. If you are the author of this article you do not need to formally request permission to reproduce figures, diagrams etc. If you are the author of this article you still need to obtain permission to reproduce the whole article in a third party publication with the exception of reproduction of the whole article in a thesis or dissertation.
Information about reproducing material from RSC articles with different licences is available on our Permission Requests page. Fetching data from CrossRef. This may take some time to load. Jump to main content. Jump to site search. Journals Books Databases. Search Advanced.
Current Journals. Archive Journals. All Journals. New Titles.
Polymer Syntheses - 1st Edition
Pick and Choose. Literature Updates. For Members. For Librarians. RSS Feeds.
- Radioactivity in the Environment, Volume 16: Environmental Radionuclides (Tracers and Timers of Terrestrial Processes).
- Input for Instructed L2 Learners: The Relevance of Relevance.
- The Cricket #4 (Comic Book).
- Azo Polymer Syntheses?
- Azo Polymer Syntheses | SpringerLink.
- Antibiotics and Chemotherapy?
- The Dawn Patrol.