Organic Geochemistry and Petrography
The microbial metabolism is a key component in the biogeochemical carbon cycle. In order to fully understand these processes it is of fundamental importance having detailed knowledge of chemical structures of the organic compounds involved. We apply state-of-the-art analytical methods, in particular coupled chromatographic gas and liquid chromatography and mass spectrometric organic and isotope mass spectrometry techniques.
Deutsch English. Verwaltungsportal Portal of the Administration. DE EN.
School V. Institute for Chemistry and Biology of the Marine Environment. We not only perform basic research, but also work closely with petroleum industrial partners to investigate the processes which lead to the development of fossil fuels. It is awarded annually for a paper of particular merit published in the South African Journal of Geology, or in special publications of the Society.
The presented analytical results were gained in the framework of the master thesis by Naledi Chere who spent one year in Sec. Chere, N.
- Janes Tanks and Combat Vehicles Recognition Guide!
- Organic Geochemistry - Department of Earth Sciences - Utrecht University!
- Time-of-flight mass spectrometer used for the analysis of pesticides.
- Welcome to IMOG 12222.
- Who Is Jane Goodall?.
- Research Methods in Applied Linguistics (Oxford Applied Linguistics).
- Core Concepts in Clinical Infectious Diseases (CCCID)?
DOI: doi. About us.
- Counting My Chickens...: And Other Home Thoughts.
- The Oxford History of Historical Writing, Volume 4: 1800-1945.
- Web component development with Zope 3!
- Outsmart the Unexpected: Grow Your Creativity the Edge-of-your-seat Way.
- Primary coolant pipe rupture event in liquid metal cooled reactors : proceedings of a technical meeting held in Kalpakkam, India, 13-17 January 2003;
- Productive Roles in an Older Society.
Toggle Navigation. Departments Geodesy Geophysics Geochemistry Geosystems. International International Office Geo. Central Research Topics I. Global Processes II.
- Organic Geochemistry?
- Sedimentation in Oblique-slip Mobile Zones: Special Publication 4 of the IAS (International Association Of Sedimentologists Series)?
- Organic geochemistry : ALS?
- Late Breaking Abstract?