In this paper, we introduce a statistical analysis method of ultrasonic scattering on a rough surface for a virtual experiment of rough surface scattering, and compare the results based on the Kirchhoff Approximation and finite element analysis for normal incidence with vertical reflection of the plane wave.
- Login using?
- Download Wave Scattering From Statistically Rough Surfaces .
- Mint, The Miraculous Herb and more than 30 Ways To Use It.
Country of publication. Korea, Republic of.
Descriptors DEI. Descriptors DEC. Publication Year Publication Year.
- Quality Assurance and Tolerance!
- Electromagnetic Wave Scattering from Random Rough Surfaces: Basics;
- Wave Scattering from Statistically Rough Surfaces: International Series in Natural Philosophy.
- chapter and author info?
- Wave scattering from rough surfaces!
Language Language. Reference Number Reference Number. Close Proceed. Export to Mendeley. Get permanent URL for this record.
Please provide a name for this query:. Saved to Workspace! Close Go to Workspace.
- Managing Open Source Projects: A Wiley Tech Brief!
- Wave Scattering from Statistically Rough Surfaces.
- Biomedical Nanostructures.
Close Send Email. Subject Category Loading Another chapter of the text explains the Kirchhoff method. The book will provide useful information to physicists, mechanical engineer, students, and researchers in the field of acoustics. This action might not be possible to undo.
Wave Scattering from Statistically Rough Surfaces by F. G. Bass and I. M. Fuks - Book - Read Online
Are you sure you want to continue? Upload Sign In Join. Home Books Science. Save For Later. Create a List. Bass and I.
Electromagnetic Wave Scattering from Random Rough Surfaces
Summary Wave Scattering from Statistically Rough Surfaces discusses the complications in radio physics and hydro-acoustics in relation to wave transmission under settings seen in nature. Read on the Scribd mobile app Download the free Scribd mobile app to read anytime, anywhere. Start your free 30 days.