In what sense are we always already philosophizing from within a mood?
Similar books and articles
What kinds of mood are central for shaping the space of philosophy? Philosophy's Moods invites its readers to explore the above questions through diverse methodological perspectives. The collection includes twenty-one contributions by internationally renowned scholars as well as younger and emerging voices. In pondering the place of the subjective and personal roots that thinking is typically called to overcome, the book challenges and articulates an alternative to a predominant tendency in philosophy to view the theoretical content and the affective side of thought as opposed to one another.
- In the Inmost Hour of the Soul?
- Developing a Cross-Cultural Law Curriculum (Legal Education Series);
- Drug Development: Molecular Targets for GI Diseases?
- Hatzimoysis | EHESS.
- Power and Possibility: Essays, Reviews, and Interviews (Poets on Poetry).
- ArcGIS Web Development.
The Proto-Ethical Dimension of Moods. Shlomo Cohen. Introduction Moods and Philosophy.
How to format your references using the Archives of Virology citation style
Ilit Ferber. A Mood of Childhood in Benjamin. Eli Friedlander. Froman ; A Mood of Childhood in Benjamin.
Wayne J. Kant on the Affective Moods of Morality. Ido Geiger. Lewis R.
Philosophy's Moods - The Affective Grounds of Thinking (Paperback)
Moods and Philosophy. Strassberg ; Philosophy's Nostalgia. Philosophy's Nostalgia. Jeff Malpas. Stephen Mulhall. Epilogue: How Death Deals with Philosophy. How Death Deals with Philosophy. Ben-Ami Scharfstein. Anxiety and Identity: Beyond Husserl and Heidegger.
- Taking on the Trust: How Ida Tarbell Brought Down John D. Rockefeller and Standard Oil.
- China: The Gathering Threat;
- The 47th Samurai (Bob Lee Swagger, Book 4);
- The Dynamic Structure of Cell Membranes!
- Philosophy's Moods: The Affective Grounds of Thinking | Ebook | Ellibs Ebookstore!
- Similar titles?
- Magnetostatic Waves and Their Application?
Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover. Buy Softcover. FAQ Policy.
Why bad moods are good for you: the surprising benefits of sadness
About this book Philosophy's Moods is a collection of original essays interrogating the inseparable bond between mood and philosophical thinking. Show all. Show next xx. Read this book on SpringerLink.