Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation.
Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article.
Get access to the full version of this article. View access options below. You previously purchased this article through ReadCube. Institutional Login. Log in to Wiley Online Library.
Purchase Instant Access. View Preview.
Is devaluation of sterling the answer to Britain's economic woes?
Learn more Check out. Citing Literature. Volume 69 , Issue 4 December Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.
- The Railways: Nation, Network and People.
- P-39 Airacobra in Detail Vol 63.
- Industrial pricing behaviour and devaluation - Semantic Scholar.
- World Without War;
- Industrial Pricing Behaviour and Devaluation | SpringerLink?
- The Anatomy of Evil;
Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID. Forgot password? Personal Finance. Your Practice. Popular Courses.
- Navigation menu.
- Market slide as China moves to weaken yuan again - live.
- Table of contents;
- Approximate Dynamic Programming: Solving the Curses of Dimensionality, Second Edition.
- Descent into Darkness: Pearl Harbor, 1941 - A Navy Divers Memoir?
- Topological quantum field theories from subfactors.
- Inertial confinement fusion!
- Exchange Rates - Macroeconomic Effects of… | Economics | tutor2u.
Login Newsletters. Economics Macroeconomics.
What is an Economic Shock? A technology shock results from technological developments that affect productivity. A fiscal policy shock is an unexpected change in government spending or tax levels.
Industrial Pricing Behaviour and Devaluation | The Economic Journal | Oxford Academic
It's worth noting that changes can be positive or negative, too. Compare Investment Accounts. The offers that appear in this table are from partnerships from which Investopedia receives compensation. Related Terms Endogenous Variable An endogenous variable is a variable in a statistical model that's changed or determined by its relationship with other variables within the model. Is Economics Really a Dismal Science?
Subscribe To Our Free Publication
Exploring How an Economy Works and the Various Types of Economies An economy is the large set of interrelated economic production and consumption activities which aid in determining how scarce resources are allocated. Above Full Employment Equilibrium Above full employment equilibrium is an economy operating at a level where its real gross domestic product temporarily outstrips its potential level. Everything You Need to Know About Macroeconomics Macroeconomics studies an overall economy or market system: its behavior, the factors that drive it, and how to improve its performance.