Show related SlideShares at end.
WordPress Shortcode. Published in: Technology.
- Digital Photogrammetry: Theory and Applications.
- Life-Span Human Development, 6th Edition.
- Compression-Based Methods of Statistical Analysis and Prediction of Time Series!
- Related Posts;
- Assessing Science Understanding: A Human Constructivist View (Educational Psychology) (1999)?
- See a Problem?;
Full Name Comment goes here. Are you sure you want to Yes No.
[PDF] DOWNLOAD Just for Fun: The Story of an Accidental Revolution…
Be the first to like this. No Downloads. Views Total views. Actions Shares. Embeds 0 No embeds. No notes for slide.
- Just for Fun: The Story of an Accidental Revolutionary.
- Just For Fun: The Story of An Accidental Revolutionary!
- Just for Fun: The Story of an Accidental Revolutionary by | BookPage.
- Advanced and Refractory Ceramics for Energy Conservation and Efficiency.
- My thoughts about the world, science, evidence and reason..
- Related Posts.
- Domestic Abolitionism and Juvenile Literature, 1830-1865?
Description this book Once upon a time Linus Torvalds was a skinny unknown, just another nerdy Helsinki techie who had been fooling around with computers since childhood. Then he wrote a groundbreaking operating system and distributed it via the Internet -- for free.
Today Torvalds is an international folk hero. Now, in a narrative that zips along with the speed of e-mail, Torvalds gives a history of his renegade software while candidly revealing the quirky mind of a genius. The result is an engrossing portrayal of a man with a revolutionary vision, who challenges our values and may change our world.
Once upon a time Linus Torvalds was a skinny unknown, just another nerdy Helsinki techie who had been fooling around with computers since childhood. If you want to download this book, click link in the last page 5. You just clipped your first slide! EMBED for wordpress.
We’re listening — tell us what you think
For my own reading experience it. But there is also plenty of serious thought on ideals and pragmatism. Then he wrote a groundbreaking operating system and distributed it via the Internet - - for free.
And this was before being a nerd was considered to be a good thing. And what is interesting to me as a technologist is how this.
Just for Fun: The Story of an Accidental Revolutionary
That' s the progression. Good at math, good at physics, and with no social graces whatsoever.
It is partly the story of Linus Torvalds, the master hacker who would become chief architect of the Linux operating system. I didn' t duct- tape my glasses together, but I might as well have, because I had all the other traits. From fairly early on. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. And that' s also why I chose Just for Fun as the title of my book. Just for fun the story of an accidental revolutionary.