Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Write a review.
The World Beneath
Janice Warman. Walmart Tell us if something is incorrect. Book Format: Choose an option. Add to Cart. Product Highlights Originally published: London: Walker Books, About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer.
- The World Beneath (Joe Tesla, #1) by Rebecca Cantrell!
- The Chronicles of Harris Burdick: Fourteen Amazing Authors Tell the Tales!
- BookBrowse Review!
South Africa, But when he rescues a stranger and riots begin to sweep the country, Joshua has to face the world beneath—the world deep inside him—to make heartbreaking choices that will change his life forever. Specifications Publisher Candlewick Press. Customer Reviews. Write a review.
The World Beneath
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. Email address. Please enter a valid email address. Walmart Services. Get to Know Us. Living in an underground Victorian house with his yellow dog, Edison, his life is fairly normal—except for his extreme agoraphobia. Wandering the abandoned tunnels one day, he hears a strange sound. Following the sound he sees a man knocking bricks from a wall. A strange activity. He has no idea how the man will change his settled life.
- The World Beneath by Cate Kennedy – review | Books | The Guardian.
- The World Beneath by by Cate Kennedy: Summary and reviews;
- Bred of Heaven: One Mans Quest to Reclaim his Welsh Roots?
- Smart Card Research and Advanced Applications: 14th International Conference, CARDIS 2015, Bochum, Germany, November 4-6, 2015. Revised Selected Papers.
- The World Beneath By Rebecca Cantrell.
- The Quest for a Fusion Energy Reactor: An Insiders Account of the INTOR Workshop.
- Fodors Essential France.
Soon Joe is accused of multiple murders, on the run from everyone. Why though? What secret did that brick wall contain that would bring the CIA along with the police? A secret that could cost the lives of thousands. The book offers an amazing view of the actual underground.
The World Beneath By Rebecca Cantrell – Reads & Reels
Consider the life you can have without going outside. At least—or especially—in New York City. Levels and levels of tunnels, many long abandoned, housing more than you might imagine. In our story alone there are hidden rooms, a missing train, secret doors…. Is it about the science or does it all come down to greed?
It is a very well done story. The author makes the setting easy to picture.
- The World Beneath by Cate Kennedy – review.
- SIMILAR BOOKS SUGGESTED BY OUR CRITICS:.
- The World Beneath.
- Forensic Science Progress!
The reader will feel the darkness, the eeriness of the underground, the pressure from the passing trains. Highly recommended! I listened to The World Beneath in the audio version from Audible. All three books of the series are available there as well as Amazon. Jeffrey Kafer has the ideal voice for the series.
His narration added to the suspense of this thriller.