Meet the lecturers
In environmental planning, the new communicative approach is replacing the traditional linear cybernetic approach, with a multilogic rationality that challenges the absolute rationality of planning. In this light, a crucial role is played by communication and representation platforms insofar as they support the exchanging and fine-tuning of knowledge, behaviours, emotions lying in each agent.
- Adventure Guide: Panama (Hunter Travel Guides)!
- Skin and Substance.
- Environmental Futures!
- Centres and research platforms;
- Environmental Futures Research Institute?
Particularly, this paper explores cognitive mapping as a methodology to support interactive processes aiming at eliciting and sharing knowledge representations. However, cognitive frames in individuals and groups may play intriguing roles, at times fostering or hampering the contribution of knowledge in environmental planning processes.
Starting from this standpoint, the present paper explores the abstraction levels of reasoning, as well as the possibility of improving the outputs of cognitive maps. Exploration concerns characters and modifications induced in single and multiple agents when the knowledge representations of agents are exchanged.
Such cognitive exploration is carried out by setting up an experimental session oriented at building collaborative future visions in the environmental domain for the city of Bari, Italy. Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF. Skip to main content.
Environmental Futures Research Institute
Advertisement Hide. Authors Authors and affiliations D. Borri D. Camarda A. Conference paper.
Climate Change and Environmental Futures
This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves. This is a preview of subscription content, log in to check access. Damasio, A.
- Climate change and environmental futures | Innovation, Impact, Business | University of Exeter;
- Environmental Futures.
- Soccer: perfect ball control.
- Sir Humphreys Legacy: Facing Up to the Cost of Public Sector Pensions.
- Romantic Weekends in Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland, Part 3.
- Environmental Futures: Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute: Vol 22, No S1.
- Introduction to Geophysical Fluid Dynamics: Physical and Numerical Aspects.
- Chinese migrant entrepreneurship in Australia from the 1990s : case-studies of success in Sino-Australian relations!
- Remagen Bridge: 9th Armored Division (Battleground Europe - Crossing the Rhine).
- Follow journal?
Body and Emotion in the Making of Consciousness. Forester, J.
Environmental futures : the practice of environmental scenario analysis
For over twenty years, the University of Oregon has placed the environmental humanities at the center of conversations about our ecological futures. UO prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression in all programs, activities and employment practices as required by Title IX, other applicable laws, and policies.
Retaliation is prohibited by UO policy. Contact information, related policies, and complaint procedures are listed on the statement of non-discrimination.
Skip to content. All Rights Reserved.