Product | Theorizing European Integration
Search within Introduction Part 1 The Historical Context 2. The European Union: Establishment and Development 3. Neo-functionalism 5. Intergovernmentalism 6. Theorizing the European Union after Integration Theory 7.
Theorizing Regionalism: Cooperation, Integration, and Governance
Governance in the European Union 8. Europeanization Part 3 Institutions and Actors 9.
The European Commission The European Parliament The Court of Justice of the European Union Policy-making in the European Union EU External Relations Enlargement The Single Market The Area of Freedom, Security, and Justice Skip to main content. Advertisement Hide.
This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves. This is a preview of subscription content, log in to check access. Google Scholar. Schrijf een review. E-mail deze pagina.
- Reward Yourself!
- Alternative Capitalisms: Geographies of Emerging Regions?
- Dimitris N. Chryssochoou (Author of Theorizing European Integration);
- Theorizing European Integration on Apple Books?
- Theorizing European Integration (Electronic book text).
- Introduction: Theorizing the Civic Turn in European Integration Policies;
Auteur: Dimitris N. Chryssochoou Chryssochoou. Uitgever: Sage Publications Inc.
- Analytical Gas Chromatography.
- Account Options!
- olagynulehyb.gq | Theorizing European Integration | | Dimitris N. Chryssochoou | Boeken;
- Theorizing European Integration | SAGE Publications Ltd.
Samenvatting 'This thoughtful and original critique of integration theories is a most welcome addition to the literature on the EU. Dimitris Chryssochoou's perceptive and thought-provoking analysis offers many original insights and will be a valuable reference tool for those interested in contemporary Europe' - Glenda G Rosenthal, Columbia University.
Recensie s This second edition of Theorizing European Integration is much more than an updating of the original. It also develops the author's own special insights into the character of the European Union in particular with regard to the concept of synarchy The book is a major addition to understanding the regional integration of states.
It remains an intellectual tour de force, an exceptionally good guide to theories of integration.
- 6. Theorizing the European Union after Integration Theory - Politics Trove.
- Theorizing European integration - Dimitris N. Chryssochoou - Google книги!
- Advances in Visual Computing: 9th International Symposium, ISVC 2013, Rethymnon, Crete, Greece, July 29-31, 2013. Proceedings, Part II;